Upcoming Lodge Events - Open to the Public!
Mark your calendar to attend these fun wine tasting, live music & other Lodge events.
Enjoy music, fun, good food and drinks at The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Lodge on Lake Detroit. In addition to our daily Sunset Serenades, The Lodge regularly hosts live music and entertainment.
If you're looking for something to do in Detroit Lakes, you've found it! Check our Lodge Events page to keep up-to-date on what's happening, and bring your friends!
Note: Check this event page for updates. Event times, activities and musicians are subject to change.
The Fun Starts Daily at 5 pm at The Lodge!
Come early for Sunset Serenades at 5pm each afternoon in the 2-story lakefront, fireside lobby at The Lodge. Place your favorite drink order at LoLa D's free standing bar, linger in the lobby. Sink into a leather chair and play a game of checkers, relax in a bent willow rocking chair, or retreat to the 70' lakefront balcony with outdoor seating (seasonal) to capture the view. Light food and drink may also be ordered.
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 – Murder Mystery - Murder in Margaritaland – Murder mystery event starts at 5:30 p.m.(please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time) Advance reservation required. The event is $60 + tax and gratuity per person and includes: Caribbean dinner and two island cocktails. Event Details
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 – "Live at The Lodge" 8-10 pm. Music by Mike Gilson, guitar/vocals, formerly of The Unbelievable Uglies. No Cover Charge. Open to hotel guests, Murder Mystery Attendees & public
- Saturday, May 9, 2015 – MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND Wine Tasting Event. View event details
- Saturday, May 9, 2015 – "Live at The Lodge" 6 - 9 pm. Features Jazz Duo, David Ferreira, piano/vocals & Russ Peterson, sax. No cover charge
- Sunday, May 24, 2015 – "Live at The Lodge" 6-9 pm. Features Jazz Duo, David Ferreira, piano/vocals & Russ Peterson, sax. No cover charge
- Friday, June 19, 2015 – FATHERS DAY WEEKEND, Shrimp Boil Dinner Event. View event details
- Friday, June 19, 2015 – "Live at The Lodge" 6 - 9 pm. Featuring Jazz music by The David Ferreira Trio ( Piano/vocals, bass & drums). No cover charge
Call The Lodge today for Minnesota lake resort reservations, and additional information . . . 218-847-8439 or Toll Free at 800-761-8439