Upcoming Lodge Events - Open to the Public!
Mark your calendar to attend these fun wine tasting, live music & other Lodge events.
Enjoy music, fun, good food and drinks at The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Lodge on Lake Detroit. In addition to our daily Sunset Serenades, The Lodge regularly hosts live music and entertainment.
If you're looking for something to do in Detroit Lakes, you've found it! Check our Lodge Events page to keep up-to-date on what's happening, and bring your friends!
Note: Check this event page for updates. Event times, activities and musicians are subject to change.
The Fun Starts Daily at 5 pm at The Lodge!
Come early for Sunset Serenades at 5pm each afternoon in the 2-story lakefront, fireside lobby at The Lodge. Place your favorite drink order at LoLa D's free standing bar, linger in the lobby. Sink into a leather chair and play a game of checkers, relax in a bent willow rocking chair, or retreat to the 70' lakefront balcony with outdoor seating (seasonal) to capture the view. Light food and drink may also be ordered.
- Saturday, November 15, 2014 – 5:30-7:00 pm. "BROWN TASTING EVENT" - presented by Scott Lindman of Paustis Wine Company. $25.00 PER PERSON + TAX & GRATUITY (limited to 35 attendees). Learn More
- Saturday, November 15, 2014 – 7-10 pm. "Live at The Lodge" Featuring: Deb Jenkins Band;. Open to the public and hotel guests. No Cover Charge.
- Saturday November 29, 2014 – 7:30-9 pm. TBD.
- Saturday, December 27, 2014 – 6-9 pm. TBD.
- Saturday, January 17, 2015 – "Warm Climate Wines" BIG REDs and Big CHARDONNAYs from "warmer growing regions" paired with winter comfort foods . . . presented by sommelier Scott Lindman of Paustis Wine Company $25.00 per person + tax and gratuity - limited seating call for reservations
Event is 5:30 to 7:00PM and Live @ the Lodge 7:00-10:00PM - Musicians TBD.
- Sunday, February 15, 2015 –LIVE at The Lodge 6 - 9 p.m. featuring Sparkling Wine Tasting with sommelier Scott Lindman of Paustis Wine Company (featured bottles will be available for purchase). Musicians TBD.
- Friday, March 6, 2015 – 7-10 pm. Musicians TBD; "Live at The Lodge". . Open to the public and hotel guests. No Cover Charge.
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 – 8:30-10 pm. Murder Mystery Night and Live at The Lodge. Musicians, event details and Theme TBD
- Saturday, May 9, 2015 – MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND Wine Tasting Event & LIVE Music. Event Details and Musician TBD
- Friday, June 19, 2015 – FATHERS DAY WEEKEND, Shrimp Boil Dinner Event & Live at The Lodge. Event Details and Musician TBD
Call The Lodge today for Minnesota lake resort reservations, and additional information . . . 218-847-8439 or Toll Free at 800-761-8439